Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Am I ready to pass the exam?


The best part of my chosen career is the satisfaction I get helping others to pass their securities license exams. Checking my InBox last night, I found this uplifting email from a Series 65 customer:


Whoo, Hoo, I passed the 65 today with an 85%. Your training materials and test questions are awesome. They provided all I needed to learn (along with the official website readings).

Your practice test questions are right on.


This student had already taken the GoNoGo exams that you'll find at http://www.passthe65.com/. Her scores were 86% and 90%, for an average score of 88%. As usual, the score on the actual Series 65 was a bit lower, but only by 3 points. At this point, the majority of GoNoGo exam scores are + or - 6 points from the actual score on the Series 65. This is not a guarantee, but it does imply that anyone scoring in the high 70's has a high chance of passing the exam at the testing center. I encourage you to take one or both "GoNoGo exams" just before scheduling your test. If you don't like the results, send me an email at walker@passthe65.com to set up some private, online tutoring.


Remember--you want to get the 65 off your plate before the end of 2009, when the passing score jumps from 68.5% to 72%.

No comments:

Post a Comment